Lace and Blush

This bride found the most beautiful dress, but the lace bodice we sheer and she wanted it to have more coverage. Luckily I had a nude, silk blend liner, and it worked perfectly! 
It also needed to be taken in through the bust and waist. 

It fit like a glove and she looked beautiful! 



I was also able to work with lovely ladies and re-size their bridesmaid dresses. Because even ordering  correct size dresses don't always fit! I really love the color of the blush chiffon they picked for the dresses. 


We wanted to keep the focus on the lace but still have the dress be modest and comfortable.



I get nervous at the receptions during eating of the cake. The couple is thinking about being cute by smearing cake in their faces, the whole time I'm thinking Don't Spill on the Dress! When it happens I'm usually the first to jump in and help the bride wipe it up. After all the hours I've spent with that dress, let's keep it clean people!






No comments:

Post a Comment