Summer Sheath

Enjoying the dog days of summer. I wanted to share one of my favorite summer dresses. I friend of mine a few years ago bought me a sari on her trip to india and I loved the color and print! There was so much fabric that I wanted to make a dress that I would wear more often than the sari style. I used  McCall's Pattern #M5753

  The color and print were so bright and busy, I wanted a simple style. This fit well, but I did have to add princess seams on the bodice since I'm not as big as I thought (I didn't measure myself, oops!) Also I added 2 more inches for the skirt, I wanted it longer.









My lil' man wanted to pose with me and show off his new tie I made him.


1 comment:

  1. Love the dress you look amazing and I love how your little man joined in on the fun! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete